Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Snow Snow Snow



The snow has started falling once again! It's the middle of June and the snow is coming down. We got 2 inches yesterday, another 2 overnight...and now it's still coming down. I had 4 inches of snow on my truck this morning that I had to get off with a broom because I didn't expect this weather so I didn't bring any sort of scraper for my car.....as well as I didn't bring any sort of warm clothes. A few hoodies because I thought that it would be in the 40's at night...but not the 20's during the daytime.

My time is going okay for those that are wondering. I'm just sick of the weather. Normally I like snow when the ski resorts are open, but they're not open here and now it's basically like I've been in winter since November...and I'll be getting it all summer. So yea, it's a downer a little bit! But still, I love the Yellowstone area.

I drove to Norris Geyser Basin yesterday to look at some hot springs. It was a snowy ride and then on the way home, the skies opened up to a deep deep blue and I captured a picture of this bison grazing through the snow with the blue sky in the background. It was on my phone, so that's why it is blurry.

Also, here is the picture of the herd of 14 Bighorn rams that I told you about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.